Roasted Duck with Orange and Pomegranate Sauce
- 1 Whole Duck Thawed Add to Cart »
- 1 tsp salt, pepper to taste
- 1 white onion diced
- 1 cup pomegranate jelly
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp orange zest
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Salt & pepper duck inside & out. Place onion inside duck.
- Place duck breast side up on rack in roasting pan, center oven.
- Cook for 15 mins until lightly browned.
- Lower temperature to 350°F for 1.5 hours, let rest 10 mins.
- Combine pomegranate jelly, orange juice and zest. Bring to boil, strain and serve.